We started in 1950 as a critical partner at the nuclear enrichment site in Oak Ridge and have grown into industry leaders throughout Tennessee and across the Southeast region. While we have developed our capabilities beyond electrical expertise, we remain focused on delivering the highest level of craftsmanship.
How BESCO Performs Electrical Construction
BESCO’s electrical capabilities are the cornerstone of our offering. For more than 70 years, we’ve supported regional industries from utility and nuclear to hospitals and institutions.
- Process-Equipment Hookup and Maintenance
- Data Control Systems
- MCC Installations
- EV Charging Stations
- Temporary Power
- Instrumentation & Controls
- Cathodic Protection, Grounding & AC Mitigation
- Low, Medium & High Voltage
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Conduit Installation
- Motor Control Wiring
- Transformer Installation and Replacement
- Lighting Controls
- Lighting Installation
- Telephone and Data wiring
- UL-listed Control and Instrumentation Panel (standard and hazardous locations)
- NQA-1 Complaint Electrical Construction
- FAR and FOCI Regulated Electrical Construction
- DOE High Security Clearance (Q-clearance)
- QA/QC Audit Compliance
BESCO is a leading regional employer of electricians. Our long-standing relationships with local labor allow us to support your project with skilled craftworkers close to your job site.
We choose project leaders and site superintendents with experience in the crafts and expertise in project planning, site laydown, and critical path issues.
Pre-Fabrication & PreConstruction
Pre-construction helps to solve critical planning challenges before the work starts. Pre-fabrication takes work out of the field to maximize efficiency.