Welcome to BESCO! We are always looking for stellar candidates to join in our mission. We seek out individuals who share our passion for taking on and conquering the toughest challenges and reaping the rewards of success.
Review our open job postings. If you would like to apply for a specific position, please submit your resume through that listing. If you do not see an open position that aligns with your skills and experience, you can submit your resume at the bottom of this page, and we will keep it on file.
- Electrical Construction Career
- Knoxville, TN
- March 24, 2021
Apply Now >
BESCO,the premier Knoxville-based electrical contracting company is hiring!
Are you looking to start or advance your career in the electrical trade? Are you seeking a new opportunity in the high-demand electrical construction industry? BESCO is looking for YOU!
Benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, and retirement…advancement opportunities…highly-skilled training…and a commitment to safety, quality, and craftsmanship!
BESCO is ready to invest in YOU! Delivering Excellence Every Day, Since 1950.
BESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Please complete the below application.
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Lexington, KY
- March 16, 2021
Apply Now >
Warehouse Supervisor will report directly to the Superintendent. Warehouse Supervisor is responsible of planning, organizing and controlling of a warehouse’s over-all operations. The Warehouse Supervisor manages stock control, receipt, storage, retrieval and ensure timely delivery of goods. The Warehouse Supervisor keeps records of documents, performs service duties and supervises workers to insure that all upkeep, inventory and repair of grounds is completed in an efficient manner.
Uses current logistics management techniques to manage warehouse and distribution centers
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal transportation requirements
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and shipping operations
- Follows, creates, and implements optimal logistics operational policies and procedures
- Maintain highest standards of safety, health, and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Ensures accurate documentation of ordering, inventory, distribution, and shipment within company database
- Coach and motivate employees
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Comply with company commitments and objectives
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in warehouse management
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Electrical Project Manager
- Knoxville, TN; Lexington, KY
- November 10, 2020
Apply Now >
BESCO, a predominately Southeastern Electrical Contractor is seeking an experienced Project
Manager who can manage multiple complex electrical commercial/industrial projects in a fast-
paced environment. Immediate openings in our Knoxville, TN and Lexington, KY offices.
- Coordinates project start-up and mobilization
- Conducts preconstruction meetings
- Point of contact for the client, architect, engineers, and governmental entities
- Oversees all aspects of the project, including: issuing all subcontractors, approving all vendor
invoices, monitoring cost of self-performed work, and pricing and issuing of project changes
- Responsible for overseeing quality control on project
- Monitors Project Schedule to remain compliant with the Project Contract
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Organized, detailed-oriented and efficient
Full benefits available
Submitting a Resume
We hire for a wide range of positions at multiple locations throughout the Southeast region. To send your resume and ensure that it gets to the appropriate person please follow the link in the specific job listing. Your information will be directed to the human resource or hiring manager responsible for that job listing.
Submit your information through the link below ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT APPLYING FOR A SPECIFIC OPEN POSITION. Due to the high volume of job applicants, we are unable to respond to all candidates, but we will keep your resume on file for up to 90 days in the event a position becomes available that aligns with your skills and experience.
We Value Teamwork
BESCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment where the individual differences among us, whether in terms of race, religion, color, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, physical challenge, marital or family status are:
- understood, respected and appreciated,
- recognized as a source of strength for the
- valued as qualities that enrich the environment
in which we work.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with BESCO.