Welcome to BESCO! We are always looking for stellar candidates to join in our mission. We seek out individuals who share our passion for taking on and conquering the toughest challenges and reaping the rewards of success.
Review our open job postings. If you would like to apply for a specific position, please submit your resume through that listing. If you do not see an open position that aligns with your skills and experience, you can submit your resume at the bottom of this page, and we will keep it on file.
- Electrical Construction Career
- Knoxville, TN
- June 25, 2020
Apply Now >
BESCO…the premier Knoxville-based electrical contracting company…is hiring! Are you looking to advance your career in the electrical trades? Wanting a new opportunity in the high-demand electrical construction industry? BESCO is looking for YOU! Benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, and retirement…advancement opportunities…highly-skilled training…and a commitment to safety, quality, and craftsmanship! BESCO is ready to invest in YOU! Excellence since 1950…that’s BESCO! BESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1korW6FCjUwcWEZixdcPkbFjdT1fLE4gARtvZhjJaJfI/edit
- Electrical Project Manager
- Knoxville, TN; Lexington, KY
- October 9, 2018
Apply Now >
BESCO, a predominately Southeastern Electrical Contractor is seeking an experienced Project
Manager who can manage multiple complex electrical commercial/industrial projects in a fast-
paced environment. Immediate openings in our Knoxville, TN and Lexington, KY offices.
- Coordinates project start-up and mobilization
- Conducts preconstruction meetings
- Point of contact for the client, architect, engineers, and governmental entities
- Oversees all aspects of the project, including: issuing all subcontractors, approving all vendor
invoices, monitoring cost of self-performed work, and pricing and issuing of project changes
- Responsible for overseeing quality control on project
- Monitors Project Schedule to remain compliant with the Project Contract
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Organized, detailed-oriented and efficient
Full benefits available
Submitting a Resume
We hire for a wide range of positions at multiple locations throughout the Southeast region. To send your resume and ensure that it gets to the appropriate person please follow the link in the specific job listing. Your information will be directed to the human resource or hiring manager responsible for that job listing.
Submit your information through the link below ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT APPLYING FOR A SPECIFIC OPEN POSITION. Due to the high volume of job applicants, we are unable to respond to all candidates, but we will keep your resume on file for up to 90 days in the event a position becomes available that aligns with your skills and experience.
We Value Teamwork
BESCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment where the individual differences among us, whether in terms of race, religion, color, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, physical challenge, marital or family status are:
- understood, respected and appreciated,
- recognized as a source of strength for the
- valued as qualities that enrich the environment
in which we work.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with BESCO.